Friday, November 19, 2010

Looking for a place to stay...

So, I know it's been a while since I've talked to anyone. I am sorry about that. I've been busy trying not to die and keeping low on the radar. It's been a tough couple of days, what with the cold weather and the shitty inadequate winter clothing. I need to go on a 'shopping' spree.

Anyway, as you might have guessed, I'm looking for a place to stay. I'm headed east to go meet up with M. That's right, M and I are going to catch up on old times and get in touch with each other soon. He and I talked this over, and right now it seems like the best bet for the two of us. We need a solid plan.

In the mean time, I'm in the market for a roomie. If you're willing to put up with...a risk like this. Then I'll be exponentially appreciative and as respectful as I possibly can be. I know it's dangerous. But I'm in no shape right now to be wandering from Missouri to New York on my own...I need help.

If anyone out there can help me, I'd love it. We'll see what comes of all this.

Peace out,
Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment