Monday, November 8, 2010

Goodbye, Robert

I wanted to give our friend a proper send off, as I feel he was one of the bravest among us. Still is, in fact.

As a Sage, Robert did more to counter-act It and work towards It's ultimate defeat than any of us thus far combined. Yes, I've done experiments, M has his Rules, and Jay did work with things some of us might be too terrified to touch...but Robert took a stand in a bold way. He went further into this than any of us have before. Even Zeke, as far as I know, never visited the Other Side. Do any of you think you could repeat the brave sacrifice which Robert made, if given the chance, if knowing the consequences?

I don't beleive I would be able to.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to honor Rob, because he was one helluva Fighter. As Guardian, he not only Guards the Weapon meant for the Hero, but Guards our souls. Our hopes. Our dreams. He has shown that there is a light within us all, that will guide us to the ultimate Light at the end of this long, dark tunnel. It is hard, I know, but we will make it through. I promise you that.

Now it seems, in his final comments to us, Robert has labeled me a (Guide) now. I'm not sure if that's wholly accurate, myself. Do I have the strength of will it takes to (Guide) others in the manner that Rob proposes I do? I don't know. I am not as strong a man as you all seem to think. I am still walking this path, just as all of you are. I may falter, and i may slip off, though I pray I do not. I don't know what lays ahead for all of us, or even for myself.

But we must have Faith. I will continue to walk this path as best I can, and I plan on learning some things along the way. Learning about It, about us as Fighters, and about our ultimate fate whether we live or die in this cruel time. I'm still me. I'll still be performing the experiments, btu thsi time I have a plan. An idea for what is to come. And if some, the Three new Sages especially, can take (Guidance) from that...good for them. I'll do all I can to help.

I know the journey has been long, my friends. It will be longer still. But we wil lface this darkness. We will arm ourselves with knowledge, understanding, and light...and we will one day find the Green Light, waiting for us like he always has been. Until then, stay safe. Stay strong.

Peace out.
Shaun

P.S.- I'll be explaining more about where I've been soon...I need time to rest. I'm moruning a lost friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment