Saturday, August 21, 2010

Heading East

Damn, I guess my 'about me' is totally inaccurate now. Oh well. It's not like there was any particular reason I was headed West to begin with.

As the title suggests, I'm heading East right now for a while. I'm headed straight towards New Jersey and then up towards the Big Apple.(That is where M is currently residing, I believe.) Hopefully he and I can meet up and do...something impressive, to say the least, when I get there. It's going to take me a few weeks. It's a long trip on foot and by bus.

In other news, I'm trying out the fish symbol as a way of warding Him off. I'm also trying face-like symbols, water-based symbols, and something which resembles the sun. Haven't gotten any results to speak of so far, but I'll let you know if I do.

Also, I'm working on fixing my camera and trying yet again to get those pictures from the other night up. Also, I can show off the wicked beard I've grown as a result of not being able to shave consistently! Yeah!

Not much else, I'm headed to a Mcdonald's for some cheap food and then busing out of town. Should I start a twitter and keep you guys updated through that?

Peace out,
Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment